ABOUT KATE DANIELLE
As a mom time to yourself is limited. With big dreams of running a business on top of it all, Where Do You Fit it in?
Is it even possible?
YES, It is!
It will take time and work but the key is building a business that you can fit into your life and not trying to fit your life around your business.
This is a place where you can find resources and information to help you figure out how to get started and grow your business.
Hey, I’m Kate Danielle. A southern Georgia Peach. I have been married to my best friend, Chris since 2009. We have both been very blessed to work from home where we get to spend time with our energetic, spunky little girl and our sweet golden-collie. Our main goal is to live each day with them as the focus and plan accordingly.
We also love to be able to take time off at a moments notice for fun things that pop up… like when we all of sudden remember is is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-a (yeah, it is a thing and if you don’t know about you are missing out).
Chris and I will be the first to tell you that we have been blessed by God. Our faith plays the biggest part in our businesses and everyday life. From time to time I will shed light on specific ways my faith impacts my business.
5 Random Things About Me:
- I drink Coffee like a Gilmore.
- Sometimes my only motivation to go to the gym is so I have time to read.
- I can really geek out over Harry Potter.
- My guilty pleasures are bad teen TV shows…. I just can’t help it!
- I want all moms who want to learn more about fitting a bussiness into your busy life to feel welcome here.