1. Red Lips: If you can rock red lipstick than I say do it. I just love how the color pops. The Makeup in the photo is by Southern Glam Hair Boutique (view their work on my blog here).
2. First Look: I am a fan of the first look for many reasons. Check out this blog about first looks. If you choose to not see each other before the ceremony then I think the door shot is a must.
3. Fantastic but comfortable Shoes: I love a great pair of heels for your wedding day. They add an extra pop of style, but if they are not comfy be sure to have a comfortable pair for the reception. You could always choose a stylish pair of flats.
4. Unique boutonnieres: This is another great way to add a creative touch to your wedding while including things your groom loves! This Baseball boutonniere is from Sports Roses.
5. Fun upbeat music as you and your new hubby walk back down the aisle is such a great way to commence the celebration. Chris and I exited to “This Will Be (an everlasting love).”
6. Creative Cakes: A way to add a hint of your personality to your creative wedding is by cute cake toppers from etsy or creative grooms cakes. I have seen some fantastic grooms cakes.
7. Dance Lessons: Bring the moves to the dance floor and blow all you friends away.
8. Photo Booths are a fun way for your guest to goof off and have a memento from your wedding. This is a photo booth I set up for a friends shower but I love them at weddings too!
9. Games: If you have an outdoor area at your reception yard games are a must! Bocce ball, horse shoes, or corn whole are great yard games.
10. Stylish getaway: I love a sparkler exit for evenings or a bubble exit for afternoons.