Confession time… I am a Book Hoarder 🤦🏻♀️ I have all the best intentions to read business and self-improvement books but then I turn on Netflix…
So I have made a list of books I either own or have saved on my Scribd app and I am going to make it a goal to ACTUALLY read them.
A few I have listened to the audiobook but they are so good I want to read the hard copy.
20 Business Books to Read in 2020
1. Everything is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
I listened to this one and I loved it so much I need a hard copy to highlight and take notes.
2. Becoming Super Woman A Simple 12-step Plan to Go from Burnout to Balance by Nicole Lapin
This book I got in my Sparkle Hustle Grow Box
3. Good Morning Good Life by Amy Landino
This is my current read all about creating a morning routine that works for you.
4. All of the You Are a Bad Ass Books by Jen Sincero
Okay, this one 3 books and I have read You Are a Badass and You Are a Badass at Making Money but they get me in the right mindset and I want to reread them.
5. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
This has been on my shelf for way too long
6. The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
7. Grace, Not Perfection by Emily Ley
8. 100 Days to Brave by Annie F. Downs
9. Made for This by Jennie Allen
10. The Finishing School by Valerie Woerner
11. Playing Big: Practical Wisdom for Women Who Want to Speak Up, Create, and Lead by Tara Mohr
I started this book and LOVE it. I just need to finish it. It deals with dealing with our inner critic among other things.
12. The Profitable Content System by Meera Kothand
13. But I’m not an Expert by Meera Kothand
14. Stories that Stick by Kindra Hall
This is about using storytelling in your marketing.
15. The Go Giver: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg
19. Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin
20. Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis
How Do I Plan to Really Read the Books This time?
Make a Reading Plan
I need to Read about 2 books a month. Each month I will figure out how many pager I need to read a day.
Audio Books help Me Read More
I subscribe to an app called, Scribd that has so any audiobooks for less than $10 per month. I will listen when I am cooking, cleaning or driving.
Try Scribd Free for 60 Days!
Limit Netflix Binges
Meeting my daily reading goal must come before I turn on the TV.
This post may contain affiliate links with my honest opinion.