Easily Make Irresistible Graphics With Canva
In this video, I’ve created a quick tutorial on getting started with making irresistible graphics with Canva. If you’re not a designer, no problem!
Canva is the perfect tool for entrepreneurs to easily design branded imagery and elements for their business. So let’s get started!
Making Graphics With Canva
You can select from the standard graphics for social media and print sizes or create your own dimensions.
Use the left menu to:
- see all of your designs
- create a team with multiple people
- access designs that have been shared with you
- customize your branding with your own color codes
You can also create two folders for organizing your designs.
Creating A New Design
You can use the pre-designed layouts. A few are free, but most cost $1 for you to use for the stock imagery.
**Simple tip: Just replace the images in those layouts with your own images and you can usually download it for free anyway!
Features For Creating Your Designs
- elements – add in simple graphics and cartoons
- frames/grids – built in shapes for photos that you can crop and adjust
- colors – change the color of most elements once it’s inserted into your design
- shapes – adjust the size and color
- text – add text boxes, change the font, size and color
- background – change the entire color or pattern
You can use the pre-designed text box options, but you can’t change the layout of those. The boxes are locked together with those.
Your Own Uploads
Simply drag and drop your own images to use in your designs. You can even pull in Facebook photos if you’ve logged in with your Facebook account.
So you can see the potential and ease there is with using Canva!